messages, documents, photos or peopleQoftionsBackArchiveMoveDeleteSpamProblem 1 (40 Points)4 m4 mW0.4 m0.2 mBAB X-SectionBC X-SectionFor the bar shown above, a uniformly distributed axial load up (force per unit length)is applied between A and B. The diameter of the cross sections AB and BC are alsoindicated. The material properties of the bar are: E – 20 GPa and v = 0.3. If the gap6 =1 mm, then answer the following questions (you can take a = 3.14):(a) Determine wo that results in the gap (6) being closed. (20 Points)(b) If wn = 628 kN/m, determine the internal force in member BC? (20 Points)F7%A4unO
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.