Marketing Specialist, Content: Content Assignment 2022For the purposes of this assignment, your task is twofold:1. Develop a simple marketing plan detailing how you would use the information below topromote CWB National Leasing.2. Create one or more pieces of sample content that will market CWB National Leasing with thegoal of communicating our brand value to customers interested in leasing equipment.Using only the sample quotes below and/or whatever you’d like to use from cwbnationalleasing.com,create a marketing plan that explains what type(s) of content you recommend we create to promote thecompany and why.Provide at least one writing sample of how you would craft the content. You do not need to fullydevelop all types of content you recommend, but we’d like to get a sense of your writing style.Garry Dustman, Digital Sales Advisor says that:Our customers should do business with us because our relationship with the customer extends beyondthe financing on their equipment. We’re an advisor, we’re a smiling face and we’re a partner to helpthem grow their business.In order to grow, businesses need to expand their operations. To expand their operations they needaccess to greater pools of capital.Customers love using our digital tools. We help them access the tools they need when they need themand how they want to use them.Robert Ruffman, Sales Account Executive says that:I recently had a large lease application where the customer was directed to a different leasing companyby the equipment dealer, and once the asset was ready for delivery, the leasing company doubled theirrate. So the customer, having dealt with us in the past, came to us for help. We were able to help andthe customer was delighted. That’s why I get up for work everyday.Karen Sands, insurance Manager says that:There is one time that stands out in my head I had a gentleman call that had a old army jeep he hadrestored (and was very proud of), which he wanted to get a license plate for but was having troublebecause the serial number on the Jeep was idental to the serial number on a crane we where leasing toabnother customer. What are the odds of that happening???? Compleltely different equipment with thesame serial number. and I gave him my phone number to pass on to MPI to call me if they needed moreclarification. I did end up speaking to someone at MPI and then two days after that conversation Ireceived an email from the customer thanking me and a picture of him and his jeep! That made me feelgood! Big smiles.Anonymous customer online review of CWB National Leasing says:I’ll never work with another financing company again. CWB is the best company I could ever dream ofworking with. My financing was fast. Very little paperwork. Highly recommended.John James’ feedback in our Customer survey says:When I first started my business, I didn’t have two dimes to rub together. I got financing from NationalLeasing. They took a chance on me. They believed enough in my business to give me the capital I neededto grow. Honestly, I don’t think I could have done it without them. All the other banks said no. ButNational was there for me. They’re like my business partner, so I go to them every time I need financing.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.