Managing RiskYour company has decided to implement a human resource demographic portal. Under the system envisioned, employees would be able to use an online internal web page to change various personal information items themselves, such as, address phone, etc.In addition, the employees would be able to change limited payroll related items, such as 401k deduction percentages or amounts, optional United Way contributions, and the number of federal and state exemptions to be claimed. Along with thie portal would be the ability to view, download, and print current and YTD pay information, including the current paycheck and check “stub”. Under the current system, employees must go to the HR office to make any changes – there is no online access. Your company already requires direct deposit for all employees, and under the new system, pay stubs would no longer be printed. Employees would be able to do this as needed through the portal. There are many potential risks associated with this project. Your task is to Identify as many risks as you can (4 is a minimum, but feel free to identify more risks if you so desire). Determine the relative likelihood of each risk occurring (low, medium high) Propose at least one strategy for addressing each risk, and describe the strategy in terms of the 4 risk responses (Avoidance, Transference, Mitigation, or Acceptance). Remember that sometimes, risks are acceptable and can be taken, so long they are identified and a strategy to address the risk is presented. For example, driving a car is a risky venture, but to address that risk we have driver’s education (mitigation), manufacturing safety standards (mitigation), insurance (transference), and staying at home (avoidance). Driving an older, unsafe vehicle by an unlicensed and uninsured motorist could be considered acceptance, . Turn in as much as needed. (Sometimes less is more, sometimes more is more; it’s your call.) Support your strategies as needed with external references, and make sure your answer directly address the potential risks with the human resource demographic portal.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.