Learning and understanding the mechanics of a firearm is important because it allows you to visualize and understand how a bullet (projectile) and cartridge case receive identifiable toolmark impressions when being fired from a firearm. Being able to identify toolmark impressions, compare and identify them to the firearm that they were fired from is a specialty, but it is essential that you have the understanding as to why this type of evidence can be crucial to an investigation. In this discussion, I would like for you to combine what you have learned from your reading assignment and the attached video. After watching the video, I would like for you to describe in your own words, how your new understanding of firearm mechanics correlates with your new understanding of firearm evidence examination and toolmark impressions. Discussion Question Response:Part 1: Please answer the following question: Describe a scenario that this type of evidence can help an investigation. What can be determined with a firearm toolmark identification? What cannot be determined?answer doesn’t have to be too long
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.