To help you complete your leadership analysis, please use the following tips:
· Write the paper in
· Read through the entire task instructions and rubric requirements before completing task 1.
· Recommend to use the “Sample academic paper” when organizing your task. You are encouraged to create a cover page, a table of contents, headers, and sub-headers throughout the paper.
· The paper should be
6-10 pages, not including the cover page and references. Please be both descriptive (who, what, when, and where) and explanatory (why and how). Evaluators assess your paper based on the specificity of your response, not on the generalizations.
· Note: Meeting the rubric criteria is more important than writing a number of pages.
In this section, you will complete and explain the results of the CliftonStrengths assessment. CliftonStrengths is a leadership assessment tool that will help you identify and apply your top five categorical strengths to become a more effective leader.
· This section is an analysis of your leadership.
· Refer to your results from the CliftonStrengths assessment.
· You must upload your PDF version of your Signature Themes report when you submit your final paper.
· Explain what the results might indicate about you as a leader. You must explain your top five categorical strengths results. Be descriptive and provide examples.
· Your explanation should
· a separate paragraph for each strength category,
· the category title,
· your results, and
· your reflection on the results including both descriptive and explanatory examples.
· This reflection is not related to theory.
· Provide citations where needed
Clifton Strengths Report
You like to think. You like mental activity. You like exercising the “muscles” of your brain, stretching them in multiple directions. This need for mental activity may be focused; for example, you may be trying to solve a problem or develop an idea or understand another person’s feelings. The exact focus will depend on your other strengths. On the other hand, this mental activity may very well lack focus. The theme of Intellection does not dictate what you are thinking about; it simply describes that you like to think. You are the kind of person who enjoys your time alone because it is your time for musing and reflection. You are introspective. In a sense you are your own best companion, as you pose yourself questions and try out answers on yourself to see how they sound. This introspection may lead you to a slight sense of discontent as you compare what you are actually doing with all the thoughts and ideas that your mind conceives. Or this introspection may tend toward more pragmatic matters such as the events of the day or a conversation that you plan to have later. Wherever it leads you, this mental hum is one of the constants of your life.
Relator describes your attitude tRunning head: TITLE OF THE PAPER
Title of the Paper
Western Governors University
Name of Instructor
Month Day, Year
Title of the Paper
This template is based on the seventh edition, APA style (American Psychological Association, 2020). The title of the paper is bold in the seventh edition. The paper is set up so that its margin is 1 inch along the top, bottom, left, and right. The paragraphs are justified left, which means the left end of the paragraph will remain straight, while the right side will not. The first sentence of each paragraph should be indented by half an inch. Double-spacing is used throughout the paper. In the header section, the page number should appear in the top-right corner.
Level One Heading
The first section label that you incorporate from your rubric will be your level one heading. This heading is bold and centered. Title case capitalization is used.
Level Two Heading
A level two heading is the first subheading below a level one heading. For example, if the first section label you use from the rubric is lettered A and the next section label is lettered A1, A1 would be a subheading of A. Therefore, you can use the level two heading for A1. The level two heading is like the level one heading but left-aligned.
Level Three Heading
If subheadings exist under a level two heading (e.g., A1a, A1b, etc.), we can use the level three heading. This heading is essentially like the level two heading but italicized.
Level One Heading
There are tools in MS Word or Google documents to make sure that your reference entries have corresponding in-text citations. Double-click on an author’s name. While the name is highlighted, press CTRL+F. In Word, you will see a navigation bar open on the left of your screen. If the name is only found once, that means the corresponding in-text citation may be missing or may have a typo. Use this method to check if the year is consistent as well (Western Governors University, 2018).
American Nurses Association. (2015).
Code of ethics for nurses with interpretive statements.
American Psychological Association. (2020).
Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.).
Support for Cisco WebEx meetings for macOS Catalina.
Daresh, J. C. (2004).
Beginning the assistant principalship: A practical guide for new school administrators. Corwin.
Herbst-Damm, K. L., & Kulik, J. A. (2005).
Volunteer support, marital status, and the survival times of terminally ill patients.
Health Psychology, 24(2)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.