It is very likely that you have attended some type of special occasion in your life where someone gave a toast or speech. Whether at a wedding, graduation, or even a memorial service, these types of speeches are considered special occasion speeches. Consider a time when you attended a special occasion speech and reflect on what made the speech memorable for you. Based on the readings in Chapter 5 of the course text, indicate what type of special occasion speech it was and analyze how effective it was for the audience based on the speech’s content, organization, and delivery.Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references according to APA formatting as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Required ResourcesTextTinianow, D. (2017). New traditions in public speaking. Retrievedfromhttps://content.ashford.edu/ Chapter 5: Special Occasion Speeches Chapter 9: Evaluating Speeches
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.