Instructions: (Read and Re-Read).As university students / professionals, it is imperative that you show evidence of your critical thinking / problem-solving skills in your response. Compose a response to the following in 500 – 700 words, excluding the references by Sunday at 11:59 pm EST. You are to cite and reference in APA – 7th edition and adhere to all other APA rules of writing. You are to use a minimum of three scholarly articles that have been published within the past 5-10 years to support your response. The more recent, the better. Remember that an opinion needs to be supported / backed up / defended in academic writing. Direct quotes are not permitted, instead, paraphrase and cite.You have just been assigned a “client” who was just released on parole after serving two years of a two-to-five-year sentence for aggravated assault, a conviction that stems from repeatedly striking her boyfriend with a baseball bat.Name: Theresa JohnsonAge: 27Criminal History (past crimes) – Prostitution, Distribution of a controlled substance, Possession of narcotics, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Public Drunkenness, Simple Assault, Aggravated Assault, Petty Theft, and Check Fraud all starting from age 11.Family History – Stepfather arrested for sexually assaulting Theresa when she was a child, starting at age 10. Mother was unable to control her, so Theresa was in and out of foster homes along with a number of psychiatric facilities and detention facilities since age 12.Substance Abuse – Primarily Heroin and Alcohol dependence since adolescence.Treatment History – 4 unsuccessful court-ordered Inpatient treatment programs. (Removed from one facility for inappropriate sexual advances toward a male counselor; Removed from another facility for smuggling Oxycontin into the facility; Removed from a 3rd facility for a “hot urine” for alcohol, meth, and Xanax, and lastly, the most recent removal was for leaving the facility without permission.Psychological History –Diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) stemming from years of physical and sexual abuse perpetrated by her stepfather starting at age 10 until the father’s arrest when she was 12. What conditions would you “require” while she is on parole, and why? Be extremely specific and detailed when responding. You have several “issues” to contend with, so think outside the box by applying your critical thinking / problem solving skills when determining the conditions of parole.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.