Instructions:Each of us has a unique perspective on the world around us and on ourselves. Likewise, each of us has something about our ‘physical’ selves that we are not completely satisfied with which could limit our perspective or hinder the power of our own first-person narrative. Often, we will try to hide that part of our physical selves which means our narrative is not fully complete. Please watch the video called Body Size which gives fresh insights into one of the types of body image challenges.Body size how you see mehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=BOF70kAB1-s&feature=emb_logoIn your initial post, please address the following:How does point of view play a role in the personal narratives of those in the video? Could their stories have been told as effectively from a third person perspective? Defend your position. Review the Unit 4 Learning Content on literary terms. Find and discuss one literary or poetic term that you found demonstrated within the video. In your view, do body size issues rob the broader human community of valuable insights and perspectives? How might we combat the problem? In a separate paragraph, describe a ‘body image’ experience you had (size, height, beards, tattoos, etc.) where you felt unaccepted. Use any of the five ‘point of view perspectives’ found in the Unit 4 Learning Content to briefly share your personal narrative.Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.Estimated time to complete: 2 hoursThis topic is valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria (Read Me First Section of the Course).Instructions:Respond meaningfully to one peer post considering the following:How did their position on point of view differ from your own? If the same, explain why using that point of view is the only way to go with the first person narrative. Discuss an experience you had with body issues (size, height, beards, tattoos, etc.) where you felt unaccepted. Name the literary or poetic term your peer-selected and compare it with your own. How are they the same or different?Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.Estimated time to complete: 1 hourPlease review post and response expectations.Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria(Read Me First Section of the Course).ReferenceHow You See Me S1 E6 : (2016, December 5). Body Size. [Video File}. Retrievedfrom: https://www.youtube.com/embed/BOF70kAB1-sBODY SIZE | How You See Me
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.