InstructionsCarol, a local interior designer, just joined the XYZ Corporation Board of Directors. XYZ Corporation produces cell phones and laptop computers. Carol was very excited about being elected to the Board and planned to work diligently and ethically. The Corporation’s attorney gave Carol a welcome packet that included, among other things, a copy of the complete Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. He told her to review the packet and let him know if she had any questions. Another reason Carol was excited to be part of the Board was that her husband was the Lead Auditor from ABC Corp. ABC Corp was the outside auditing firm that XYZ used. In fact, he had been the Lead Auditor for over 8 years and after the completion of this year’s audit, he was hosting a party for all the officers and directors of XYZ the most expensive restaurant in town. (Secretly he was trying to figure how to bill back a portion of the restaurant’s bill to XYZ Corporation.) Carol, as the newest member of the Board was also asked to serve on the Audit Committee of the Board. (This Committee chooses whether to retain the current outside auditing firm.) She was also asked to serve on the Nominations Committee and the Compensation Committee. The Board meets 10 times a year and each Board member is paid $5,000 per meeting. Each Committee meets between 10-15 times per year (many times after the regular Board meeting.) The payment for attending Committee meetings is $2,000 per meeting. Do you see any violations to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act? If so, how could they be resolved? Prepare a 3-4 page reflection paper answering the questions listed above. Your paper does not need a cover sheet and please use 12 pt font and double space.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.