Strictly follow the guidelines. Any company from B2B (preferably car parts company).
P&L analysis and sales forecast need to be done but can be made up as well.COURSE CODE BCO316 COURSE NAME Industrial Marketing Task brief & rubrics
• Individual task
• You must choose a product or a service within the B2B market. Preferably choose products or services that belong to the B2B category clearly. For
example, components for the automotive industry, fleet cars for big companies, computers for companies or institutions, etc. The product/service
chosen will have to be the one chosen in Part I of the assignments of this course.
• This task consists in writing the follow-up of the Marketing Plan for an industrial Product/Service within a given company chosen for task I
o The marketing plan in this task will have to contain at least the following chapters
▪ Description of the marketing strategies to be deployed.
▪ A description of the communication strategies
▪ A concise description of the marketing and sales objectives.
▪ An overall description of the tactical plan, including the digital and non-digital activities.
▪ A concise description of each marketing and sales activity to be performed to achieve the objectives. Each action must describe the type
of action, the objective of the action and the expected result of it, the target customer, and the chronogram or the time of
implementation of the action, and the budget of the action.
▪ A P&L of the product/service, including the expected sales, the CoG if needed, the gross profit, the marketing costs,and other costs
associated with the product
• The task will have to be submitted in a report format, like the sample marketing plan given as a reading material.
• Wordcount: 2000-2500 words
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Week (12) – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Sunday 8th of January 2023 at 23:59 as hour limit.
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Understanding how to write a correct strategy
• To set correctly the marketing and sales objectives
• Understanding the role of communications in marketing
• Understanding how to plan and implement a number of actions related to the objectives set.
• Understanding the costs associated to a marketing plan
• The financial consequences of the marketing plan
• Develop analytical and critical thinking skills in the field of industrial marketing.
Learning Descriptors Fail Below 60% Marginal Fail 60-69% Fair 70-79 % Good 80-89% Exceptional 90-100%
Very poor coverage of central
purpose, goals, research
questions or arguments with
little relevant information
evident. Virtually no evidence of
understanding or focus.
Minimal understanding of
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.