In your course project, you will be applying the information covered in previous units to conduct an accident investigation. The specifics of the incident are provided in the attached document, which you may access by clicking here. You have just been informed that there has been an accident in your facility. As the facility safety expert, you have contacted your local Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) office to report the incident in compliance with the OSHA’s Severe Incident Reporting Requirement. Since you have not heard back from OSHA, you anticipate your facility will be receiving a visit from an OSHA compliance officer to investigate the incident. Based on your safety expertise and your knowledge of OSHA, you know the compliance officer will be reviewing your safety and health efforts to determine whether the company’s failure to provide a safe and healthy working environment led to the accident. Your management has asked that you prepare a presentation to give them an idea of where they stand with regard to OSHA compliance. Using the reference information that you developed as part of your safety management system (SMS) implementation plan in Units III-VI assignments, prepare a presentation that addresses how you will demonstrate the following items to the compliance officer, addressing the company’s: commitment to the safety and health of their employees,effort to ensure employees are properly trained,effort to include employees in their SMS,effort to identify safety hazards in the workplace, andeffort to prevent and control safety hazards in the workplace.Although you can use the previously prepared work as the basis for your presentation, your responses should be specific to the actual accident scenario, which is in the above-attached document. Explain the organization’s implementation strategy as it relates to the accident investigation. You are also required to perform an analysis of the accident scenario and include the findings in your presentation as well. Your analysis must identify the following information: basic cause of the accident,direct cause of the accident,indirect cause of the accident, andrecommendation for corrective actions.Your presentation should be 12 to 15 slides and include title and reference pages (the title and reference pages do not count toward the total slides requirement). As part of the presentation, you are encouraged to use the notes section for the content slides to reinforce your presentation. Ensure your presentation includes visuals such as images and graphics to supplement your message. You should reference the outside sources mentioned in the required reading, including your textbook and any other sources. Images and graphics, along with supporting references and in-text citations, must follow APA formatting guidelines and should be free of errors. Refer to this PowerPoint tutorial from the CSU Success Center for building effective presentations. https://columbiasouthern.adobeconnect.com/_a1174888831/powerpointbestpractices/
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.