In this assignment, you will write a persuasive paper which addresses the following: Examine how technology can bring about improvement and make teaching and learning practices more efficient or effective? While you are encouraged to draw from all of the readings over the course, you will find the following reading especially helpful:Higgins, S., Xiao, Z., & Katsipataki, M. (2012). The impact of digital technology on learning: A summary for the Education Endowment Foundation. Retrieved from: https://educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/public/files/Publications/The_Impact_of_Digital_Technologies_on_Learning_(2012).pdf This document includes numerous research studies you may choose to cite in your paper to support your claims. In your paper, be certain to address the limitations or challenges to the evidence you provide. Submit a paper that is 2-3 pages in length, excluding the Title and References pages. Your paper should be double-spaced and cite at least 2 outside sources and at least two from the ones given below in APA format. Your paper should be well-written and free from grammar, spelling, and content errors. Be sure that you have properly cited (in APA format) all resources used.Reference1. Brown, A. H. & Green, T. D. (2016). The essentials of instructional design: Connecting fundamental principles with process and practice. Routledge. https://ikhsanaira.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/the-essential-of-instructional-design.pdfComplete the reading pp 87-134 (Part III)Ch 6: This reading explains how instructional designers create instructional goals and objectives which then determine what students will actually do during the instructional time with the teacher.Ch 7: This chapter introduces the principles, processes, and practices of organizing instruction, which helps the designer determine the scope and sequence of the activities in which the learner will engage.Ch 8: The last reading in this set describes the variety of learning environments and instructional activities that may be incorporated into instructional design. It provides some flexibility for teachers to consider as part of their course.2. US Dept of Education. (2017). Reimaging the role of technology in education: 2017 National education technology plan update. Retrieved from: https://tech.ed.gov/files/2017/01/NETP17.pdfPages 28-40: Chapter 2, Teaching with Technology. Educators will be supported by technology that connects them to people, data, content, resources, expertise, and learning experiences that can empower and inspire them to provide more effective teaching for all learners. The article includes descriptions of educator roles and examples of how technology can play an integral part in classroom instruction.Optional Video1. Montes, B. (2014, January 1). Instructional design-Unit 6: Goal analysis [Video]. YouTube.https://youtu.be/swUhT7VaMLM(7:09)This video (7:09) reviews the major components of constructing the goals which are intended to direct the delivery of content. Particular attention is given to how teachers should analyze, categorize, and diagram goals of learning.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.