In previous discussion you selected and described the case for your Ethical Dilemma Project. This week you are to identify the ethical dilemma(s) in the case you chose and apply ethical theory to analyze and resolve the problem(s) you identified in the case.Ethical DilemmaWhat is the main ethical conflict or problem? Describe the key ethical dilemma in a few sentences.Application of Ethical TheoryUse three ethical theories (Kant’s deontological theory, John Stuart Mill’s teleological theory/utilitarianism/consequentialism, Aristotle’s virtue-based approach, John Rawl’s theory of justice, or your own theory) to analyze and resolve the problem. How would each ethicist explain the ethical problem and resolve it? Use headings to identify each ethical theory and develop each one in one or more paragraphs.As a conclusion, select the ethical theory you believe provides the best solution to this ethical dilemma and explain why it is better than the other ethical theories you considered.Elements of an effective response:Describes the key ethical dilemma clearly and conciselyDiscusses three ethical theories in relationship to the caseIdentifies the theory best suited to resolving the ethical dilemmaRefers to the textbook to show knowledge of ethical theoriesIs at least 500 words in lengthRemember to use the template provided and submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.