I need help with this C++ Program Please.#1. InstructionsDefine the class bankAccount to implement the basic properties of a bank account. An object of this class should store the following data: Account holder’s name (string), account number (int), account type (string, checking/saving), balance (double), and interest rate (double). (Store interest rate as a decimal number.) Add appropriate member functions to manipulate an object. Use a static member in the class to automatically assign account numbers. Also, declare an array of 10 components of type bankAccount to process up to 10 customers and write a program to illustrate how to use your class.Example output is shown below:1: Enter 1 to add a new customer. 2: Enter 2 for an existing customer. 3: Enter 3 to print customers data. 9: Enter 9 to exit the program. 1 Enter customer’s name: Dave Brown Enter account type (checking/savings): checking Enter amount to be deposited to open account: 10000 Enter interest rate (as a percent): .01 1: Enter 1 to add a new customer. 2: Enter 2 for an existing customer. 3: Enter 3 to print customers data. 9: Enter 9 to exit the program. 3 Account Holder Name: Dave Brown Account Type: checking Account Number: 1100 Balance: $10000.00 Interest Rate: 0.01% ***************************** 1: Enter 1 to add a new customer. 2: Enter 2 for an existing customer. 3: Enter 3 to print customers data. 9: Enter 9 to exit the program. 9Since your program handles currency, make sure to use a data type that can store decimals with a precision to 2 decimals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.