I need help with an Original/ Custom assignment, Original/ Custom as possible please. I would prefer the assignment to be completed in Python, or your best choice of Java or Ruby. Thank you.Your software company was invited to provide a proposal for a company in Australia. You currently have the cost in US dollars and need to convert the prices to the Australian dollar. Write a 2-part program using Ruby, Java®, or Python. Part 1: Write a function to gather the following costs from the user:Travel Cost: $9,800Hotel Cost: $3,500Rental Car Cost: $1,600Labor Cost: $15,500Part 2: Write a function to convert the costs from United States dollar (USD) to Australian dollar (AUD). Note: Look up the current USD to AUD exchange rate to use in your function. Test the program 3 times by providing different costs in USD.Provide the code and take a screenshot of the output, then paste the screenshot(s) into a Microsoft® Word document. Write a half-page response in the same Microsoft® Word document to address the following:Provide a manual for the user explaining how to use the program.Explain what type of user input validations you should have. What happens if the user enters a negative number? What happens if the user puts a $ in the input?Review the readings for this week from Ruby on Rails Tutorial or the Pluralsight videos if you have additional questions on deploying Ruby applications.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.