I need help answering a few short and quick questions pertaining to the attached program.Carefully read through the code line by line, then answer the following questions in a Microsoft Word document:If an array had not been chosen to hold the data manipulated in this program, how else (i.e., with what other data types) could it have been represented?Which approach, using an array or using the alternative you identified in question #1, is shorter/easier?What is the output of this program?What would be the result of using a println() statement to display the value of arraynum?How many values can arraynum contain, and why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.