FORENSIC EVIDENCE PROCESSING 6
Forensic Evidence Processing
American Intercontinental University
Forensic Evidence Processing
In the contemporary world, millions of people have made portable electronics including smartphones and PC part of their lives. They can hardly survive even a day or even hours without interacting with these gadgets. Millions of people are utilizing the contraptions created as a result of PC progression (Trujillo, 2019). The contraptions together with the PC have created a network of records as well as information regarding people and their day-to-day activities. The data and information are either stored locally in the gadgets or the cloud.
Based on the case that has been provided above, the initial thing that should be kept in mind is determining possible reasons why seizure and search should be carried out. Any procedure that should be followed as far as the case is concerned should be handled with a lot of legal care. Therefore, it is fundamental to carry the evidence which will help in obtaining the court order. With the judicial order in place, moving on with the case will be relatively easy since it will be protected within the law (Trujillo, 2019). However, in case the evidence is at risk and the investigators can prove that truly the evidence is at risk, then the investigations can commence even without any court order.
It should be known clearly that there exist two major laws protecting citizens against any illegal searches and seizures. The laws further serve to ensure that the procedure being followed does not serve to violate the privacy of the individuals in any way. This branch of computer forensics incorporates two major dockets, computer science, and law, intending to investigate crimes that might have been committed (Haq & Atta, 2019). As pointed out earlier, the pieces of evidence collected remain viable if and only if a legal due process was followed when collecting them and the privacy rights of the suspects were not violated in any way. These are the minimum conditions under which the court can choose to consider the pieces of evidence presented to them. Further, the investigating bodies and persons must adhere to the laws when recovering and analyzing any data in computers which is required. The most unfortunate thing which brings more issues, and some contradicting is that some of the laws were established before computer forensics was introduced (Haq & Atta, 2019). Therefore, they might present situations that are not workable with forensics. Though the laws are doing a significant job of upholding the rights of the people, they equally come along with their disadvantages. For instance, the laws might result in the discarding of the evidence gathered or simply, result in the violation of the two amendments, 4th and 5th.
Another concern that has been raised is that the laws are not as aggressive as technological advancement. This further makes t
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.