his assignment will be submitted to Turnitin.Instructions(see attached Criminal Justice Formal Written Paper Grading Criteria below)STEP 8. TYPE FINAL PAPEREach student is required to complete the term project, which is a 15-20 page (not counting the cover, abstract and reference page) research paper in proper APA format. In preparation for the paper, students will submit a thesis statement, an annotated bibliography, and a rough draft.Proofread final paper carefully for spelling, punctuation, missing or duplicated words. Make the effort to ensure that your final paper is clean, tidy, neat, and attractive and is in proper APA format. Be sure to have your final paper ready a day or two before the deadline. This gives you peace of mind and a chance to triple check. Before handing in your assignment for marking, ask yourself: “Is this the VERY BEST that I can do?”Proof read your paper.Once you have submitted the assignment it is automatically run through a plagiarism checker program.This MUST be accomplished by no later than Sunday of week 7. Late submissions of this assignment will not be accepted.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.