(11,313 unread) – [email protected] XCourse HeroXCourse HeroXContentX+X-> C a mel.np.edu.sg/ultra/courses/_43569_1/cl/outlineG. ..38MEF_TE05Question 110 out of 10 pointsXL603cA heavy object is dropped into a lake. Assuming a constant deceleration rate of 32m/s after hitting the water, how deep will the object be in the water when its velocityhas decreased to 8.4 m/s from 22.2 m/s.Selected Answer:6.60 m8Question 20 out of 10 pointsL601cXA motorcycle accelerates at 1.7 m/s to reach a velocity of 30 m/s, in a distance of55 m. Determine the initial velocity .?XSelected Answer:25.24 m/sType here to searchme3:11 PM159SAw~ O ( 1) ENG6/6/2020736
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.