Data Structure Homework 3June 5 2020 Prof. I. J., Chung June 12 2020 1. (1) Start with the empty binary search tree, and enter the first six capital characters through A to F.Show the resulting binary search tree.(2) Start with the empty heap tree, and enter the first six capital characters through A to F. Show theresulting heap tree.(3) Give the postorder traversal for the above heap tree (2).(4) Show the result of deleting the root node from the above binary search tree of (1).(5) Show the result of deleting the root node from the above heap tree of (2). 2. There is a binary tree with seven nodes. The preorder and postorder traversal of the binary tree isgiven below. Draw the binary tree. Preorder : G F D A B E C Postorder : A B D C E F G 3. Show the B-tree after inserting the key ‘p’ into the following B-tree of order 5. 4. Using the Dijkstra algorithm, find the length of a shortest path from start vertex A to the remainingvertices in the following graph. You should show every step to get the optimal(shortest) path. 5. Using the Kruksal algorithm, find the minimum spanning tree for the following graph.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.