Each reply must incorporate at least 3 scholarly citation(s) in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years.
Upon reviewing the multiple facilities offering healthcare administration support and services, discuss the following:
· What are the healthcare administrative/management job opportunities in these organizations?
· How are these organizations interrelated?
· What type of support do these organizations offer direct care facilities?
· Identify one available position in which you are interested and discuss the KSAs needed to secure the position.
When reviewing the multiple facilities that offer healthcare administration support and services you can see how varied the opportunities in this profession can be. There are positions to work as part of Internships and Medical Offices and as an Administrative Medical Staff Secretary, Front Desk Receptionist, Patient Services Representative, Patient Account Representative, Medical Biller, Nursing Home Administrator, Home Health Care Administrator, Department of Public Health & Human Services Health Care Administrator among many other options depending on the organization’s needs.
As you navigate through all the websites of the different healthcare management organizations provided in Appendix A of the textbook (Buchbinder & Thompson, 2010) you can see how all these organizations interrelated. In some way they all provide healthcare managers with educational programs, research and volunteering opportunities and they even offer different tools for professional development like certifications, conferences and seminars. Most of these organizations have their own professional associations that help healthcare managers, administrators and students stay up to date with all the changes that are constantly happening in this field. They also help by providing them with the opportunities of connecting with other professionals in the field and in this way they facilitate job searching process.
As defined by Buchbinder and Thompson (2010), direct care settings are those organizations that provide care directly to the individual seeking help and non-direct care settings are those that provide the products and services needed in order to support that direct care. When referring to the list provided in Appendix A of our text book, all these agencies and organizations support, in some way, the many facilities that provide direct care. They all provide healthcare administrators and managers with education options, career development courses and are continuously researching in order to provide the most updated information and in this way equip professionals with the knowledge needed to effectively execute. Having motivated and appropriately skilled personnel determines the ability of a health-care system to provide safe, high-quality, effective, patient-centered services (Skela Savič & Robida, 2013).
As mentioned before, professionals in this field serve the healthcare industry in many different settings. Jobs could range from clerical and administrative to educational and research duties. Some o
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.