this is the part I have to develop on this presentation, using the instruction on the bottom of the file I am attaching.
o Clinical features of the disease or disorder
§ History of the patient’s problems
§ Physical findings
§ Psychiatric findings
Please give me a call , this is the first time I am ever doing this , Lazaro 305 985 8336Group Video Case Presentation
Goal: Develop a video presentation and submit a PowerPoint presentation on a common mental health disorder.
· Students will be randomly selected to participate in groups of three.
· Create a case study of a patient based on your assigned group topic.
· The presentation must provide information:
· Introduce a fictitious patient with a disease or disorder based on your assigned group topic. Must specifically address the disease as it relates to one of the following populations: infants, toddlers, school-aged children, adolescents, adults, or the elderly.
· Definition of the disease or disorder
· Epidemiology of the disease or disorder
· Pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level.
· Including genetics/genomics, neurotransmitters, and neurobiology of this specific disorder.
Clinical features of the disease or disorder
History of the patient’s problems
· Treatment recommendations according to the US clinical guidelines.
· Patient education for management and anticipatory guidance.
· Non-pharmaceutical, cultural, and spiritual considerations must be addressed.
· Presentation is original work and logically organized.
· Video to be recorded and uploaded to Canvas Studio. No other medium will be considered. Once the video is uploaded, share it with your instructor.
How to Share Media with Your Instructor (Links to an external site.)
· Followed 7th Edition APA formatting including citation of references.
· Powerpoint presentations with 10-15 slides were clear and easy to read with no less than 16-point font. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
· Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.