As you learned this week, socioeconomic conditions cause many people to join gangs, but there are other reasons as well. Gang members report an adrenaline “rush” from gangbanging activities. This particular type of adrenaline addiction cannot be easily satisfied by engaging in activities outside gangs. Thus, the “rush factor” is potentially a major contributing factor that leads an individual to choose to join a gang (Delaney, 2013).Compare and contrast the traditional socioeconomic factors that lead youths joining a gang.Be sure to give specific examples from the text.To receive full credit, include an explanation of these factors in relation to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.No plagiarism, attached your references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.