Fully completethe Group Communication Theories Matrix.(NOTE: for the column titled “Real-World Example”, you should use a communication example)(NOTE: for the column titled “Application of each theory to virtual communication”, you should consider how the theory applies to online groups – whether work teams or social groups (Facebook, gaming, etc.))Writea 350-500-word summary of your findings, addressing the following points:What makes small groups and teams different from other types of groups? What are 2-3 similarities between some of the theoretical perspectives? What are 2-3 differences between some of the theoretical perspectives? Why do we need to use different theoretical perspectives to look at small groups and teams?Formatyour assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Fully completethe Group Communication Theories Matrix.(NOTE: for the column titled “Real-World Example”, you should use a communication example) (NOTE: for the column titled “Application of each theor
Group Communication Theories Matrix BSCOM/348 Version 2 University of Phoenix Material Group Communication Theories Matrix Complete the following matrix by filling in the box for each of the five communication theories with the following four items: the theory definition, the main principles of the theory, a real-world theory example, and an application of each theory to virtual communication. Theory name Theory definition Main principles of the theory Real-world theory example Application of each theory to virtual communication Social Exchange Theory Systems Theory Symbolic Convergence Theory Structuration Theory Functional Theory Copyright © 2016, 2014 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.