Essay Choices Topic (Choose One)Choose one topic from the list below. Review the essay topic carefully and answer the topic as presented.Review the Essay Grade Rubric and Instructions in your syllabus.Please be aware the “Essay Submission” contains a plagiarism tool that will scan your document.The essay submission is due on the date posted in your Course Calendar. You are highly encouraged to submit your essay 1-2 days prior to the due date to allow for any unforeseen or technical complications. Only submit ONE essay document. Make sure you upload your final and complete essay. Do not submit a draft or only a cover page. Late essays are not accepted. Emailed essays will only be considered if they are submitted to the INBOX before the deadline AND include a Help desk message that is also date stamped before the due date.Essay Questions (Choose one) Essay Question OneHow does the Brazilian concept of skin color differ from that found in the U.S.A.? Why are the two concepts so different from one another? What is small-step circularity, and how does it play out in Brazil? What is undulation, and how does it relate to small-step circularity?Essay Question TwoWhat does Robert Lipsyte mean by the phrase, the Church of Football? Do you agree with him? Why or why not?Essay Question Three Select only one of the cultural metaphors for one of the nations listed and describe two of its major features: Germany, Ireland, Canada, France, the U.S., Malaysia, Nigeria, Israel, or Italy. Why is it so important to define specifically the major features of a cultural metaphor?Essay Question FourThe impact of religious views on culture. Support your claims with academic evidences. Help the reader to understand them better and provide insight on important differences between cultures.Essay Question FiveThe effects of coronavirus are having a devastating impact on lives around the world. Please identify your identity and heritage in your answer in terms of race, class, marital status, etc. Can your culture support your people in Covid-19 isolation? Discuss the socio-cultural implications of Covid-19 globally and locally (communities in your local neighborhoods).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.