E-Marketing ASSIGNMENTWhy is it important for the marketer to distinguish between customer acquisition, conversion, and retention when developing marketing strategies?In addition to the offer, what are the elements of a direct marketing strategy?How do direct marketers distinguish between the “front end” and the “back end” of a transaction? Why is this important?Explain the customer lifetime value (CLV) concept. Thinking about a specific firm, how could it use the concept of CLV to increase the overall profitability of its customer base?The assignment will meet the APA 6th edition format criteria, write a minimum of 2 full pages, and follow the structure:1. APA Title page2. Body (do not write each question, use a heading then start the text after each heading)3. Question 1 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)4. Question 2 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)5. Question 3 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)6. Question 4 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)7. References (make sure that each reference is cited in the text)For help with all things APA, please review the following link: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.The following content is partner provided
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.