I have document completed in one page. It needs to be satisfied according to the comments below.
1. SO, THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE?
2. NOT SURE WHAT YOUMEAN HERE. YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON THINKS THAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME OF A PHD PROGRAM
3.HOW WILL YOU ACCESS THIS DATA? YOU NEED ANALYZE MORE THAN DEMOGRAPHIC DATA IN A PHD PROGRAM.About this paper
In the past 20 years, people are highly making the transactions via sharing the account details or swiping the credit/debit cards to purchase a product (Korauš et.al., 2017). But there is no guarantee that the online transaction is safe and secured. Although, the technology is improving each year the hackers are coming up with new ways to steal the data and mainly they are targeting the age groups that does not have much exposure to the technology. Despite the introduction of two-factor authentication in 2011, the number of cyber-attacks did not go down. As per VISA stats, in 1999 the 3-digit security code (CVV) was introduced to process the online transactions to improve their security but, this gave scope for third-party vendors to get the customers data (Visa Security Timeline, n.d). So, customers are feeling that they are being tracked by the other companies (Korauš et.al., 2017).
In this paper, I will address the cyber-attacks that occur during the online transactions and the techniques used by hackers and propose a solution for soft transaction safety tip for future use that can hide the unwanted details of the customer. For the data collection, I will be referencing the USA cyber-attacks statistics. To review and Analyze these cyber-attacks statistics, I will be focusing on the annual and quarterly reports of Statista & sample surveys to build the demographic representation. For this, I will be going with the Quantitative based research as I will be using the collection of Numerical data of the cyber-attack’s statistics. Finally, this paper helps the customers for their safety use of online transaction services and understand the root problem.
Korauš, A., Dobrovič, J., Rajnoha, R., & Brezina, I. (2017). The safety risks related to bank cards and cyber attacks. Journal of security and sustainability issues.
More, D. M. M., & Nalawade, M. P. J. D. K. (2015). Online banking and cyber-attacks: the current scenario. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Research Paper.
Visa Security Timeline. (n.d.). Visa – Leading Global Payment Solutions | Visa. https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/regional/na/us/visa-everywhere/documents/visa-security-timeline.pdf
Comments on the paper:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.