Discussion: This week’s discussion is preparation for the week 6 essay. The focus is on identifying the topic and main point of a source and then identifying alternate perspectives/viewpoints. In persuasive argument essays, alternative viewpoints are referred to as counterarguments.Main Post:For this discussion, choose a recent (not more than two months old) article or video, or podcast that discusses a social problem.”A social problem is any condition or behavior that has negative consequences for large numbers of people and that is generally recognized as a condition or behavior that needs to be addressed.” Source: Social Problems: Continuity and Change. Chapter 1.1 What is a Social Problem? University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing through the eLearning Support Initiative. https://open.lib.umn.edu/socialproblems/chapter/1-1-what-is-a-social-problem/ For examples of social issues, go to https://examples.yourdictionary.com/common-examples-of-social-issues.html Read/view/listen to the source, and identify the topic and main point of the source. If the source you choose includes reader/viewer/listener comments, then briefly discuss three different viewpoints expressed about the topic.If the source you choose does not include reader/viewer/listener comments, then identify three different perspectives (alternative viewpoints) about the topic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.