Discussion: Therapy with Older AdultsClients who are older have often times been dealing with their mental health disorder their entire lives, whiles other disorders may be brought on through the aging process or the trauma of losing a lifelong partner. Treatment can be challenging for both the client and the therapist. For this Discussion, you will focus on therapeutic approaches for an older adult presented in a case study.Learning ObjectivesStudents will: Assess clients presenting with depression Analyze therapeutic approaches for treating clients presenting with depression Evaluate outcomes for clients presenting with depressionTo prepare:· Download and review the Week 10: Case Study from this week’s Learning Resources. Review this week’s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide.Note: For this Discussion, you are required to complete your initial post before you will be able to view and respond to your colleagues’ postings. Begin by clicking on the “Post to Discussion Question” link and then select “Create Thread” to complete your initial post. Remember, once you click Submit, you cannot delete or edit your own posts, and cannot post anonymously. Please check your post carefully before clicking Submit!By Day 3Posta treatment plan for the older adult client in the Week 10: Case Study found in this week’s Learning Resources. Be sure to address the following in your post: Which diagnosis should be considered? What is the DSM-V Coding for the diagnosis you are considering? What is your rationale for the diagnosis? Be sure and link the client’s signs and symptoms to the DSM-V diagnostic criteria to support your diagnosis. What tests or tools should be considered to help identify the correct diagnosis? What differential diagnosis should be considered? What Treatment Strategy would you recommend? What treatment would you prescribe and what is the rationale? Safety Psychopharmacology Diagnostic Tests Psychotherapy Psychoeducation What standard guidelines would you use to treat or assess this patient? Clinical Note: Is depression a normal part of aging?Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.