In chapters 1 and 2 you have learned about pseudoscience, folk psychology, skepticism, and the scientific method. In the age of social media, being skeptical of scientific claims and being able to evaluate their credibility are important skills. Before completing this discussion, please prepare by reading the two articles below. These articles discuss things to consider when evaluating the credibility of science.
How To Spot Bad ScienceLinks to an external site.
How You Should Read Coronavirus Studies.docxDownload How You Should Read Coronavirus Studies.docx
Main Discussion Post – Due Wednesday by 11:59pm
Using the articles above, identify and discuss three ways to spot bad science.
Your responses should be thorough and thoughtful. Each description should be at least four sentences each, for a total of 12 sentences minimum.
Response Posts – Due Friday by 11:59pm
Respond to at least two of your classmates. Please include the following in your responses:
Identify and describe at least one additional way to spot bad science.
Your response should add to your classmates’ discussion in a meaningful and substantive manner. Each response should be at least 4 sentences.
Your posts must be in your own words. Work that is not original will not receive credit.
Your responses must be in college-level English.
Please refer to the rubric for full scoring criteria.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.