150 WordsDiscussion 1 – Intro to Data Mining
This week our focus is on data mining. In the article this week, we focus on deciding whether the results of two different data mining algorithms provides significantly different information. Therefore, answer the following questions:
1. When using different data algorithms, why is it fundamentally important to understand why they are being used?
2. If there are significant differences in the data output, how can this happen and why is it important to note the differences?
3. Who should determine which algorithm is “right” and the one to keep? Why?
· Students must not copy and post from sources. When referencing sources, students must rephrase all work from author’s and include in-text citations and references in APA format.
Title: Introduction to Data Mining
Authors: Pang-Ning Tan, Michael Steinbach, Anuj Karpatne, Vipin Kumar
Publication Date: 2013-01-01
Edition: 2nd Edition.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.