In the late nineties, Jumpstarter, Inc. became aware that its product Jumpstart I– a pacemaker designed to regulate heartbeat within the body — had begun to fail when the temperature rose to above normal body temperature. The company asked hospitals with unused units of Jumpstart I to return them for credit and advised doctors to remove any Jumpstarter I products that had been implanted in patients.
Bob Hartley required several major open chest surgeries to correct problems that occurred because of the Jumpstart I. After settlement negotiations broke down, Hartley sued Jumpstarter, Inc. Hartley claimed that the Jumpstart I could have been made safer through inexpensive tests and use of an alternative design.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.