Please do a paragraph about this post with this instruction . post most have 4 or more sentences . you also have to have a high quality post from a content perspective. This means it also needs to do more than agree with or praise a class mate. If you agree with a classmate, explain why, give an example, share what you learned in the readingsAdolescent pregnancy is viewed as a high-risk situation due to the serious health risks that this creates for the mother, the baby, and society at large. Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources. Research the teen pregnancy rates for the last 10 years for your state and community. Has this rate increased or decreased? Discuss possible reasons for an increase or decrease.Adolescent pregnancy can pose serious areas of concern. For the young mother there is a risk of developing hypertension or preeclampsia. Adolescent mothers are also at a higher risk of experiencing postpartum depression (WebMD, 2014). When the mother is experiencing these health concerns it can create a dangerous situation for the unborn baby. Infants born to adolescent mothers tend to be at a higher risk of being born premature or with low birth weight (WebMD, 2014). These two problems increase the risk of multiple other health concerns such as respiratory distress syndrome, intraventricular hemorrhage, patent ductus arteriosus, necrotizing enterocolitis and retinopathy. Society is left with the burden of spending 9.4 billion tax dollars to support these young families (The National Campaign, 2016). An additional concern is that adolescent mothers are more likely to drop out of school or become incarcerated (CDC, 2014). A precursors to adolescent pregnancy may be being of a non hispanic black or hispanic background (CDC, 2014). Adolescents who become pregnant are usually of low income and low education families (CDC, 2014). Teens that have been raised in the foster care system are also more likely to become pregnant at a young age (CDC, 2014).In Florida, there has been a 7% decrease in the rate of adolescent pregnancy over the past ten years. “As of 2014, the Florida teen birth rate was 22.5 births per 1,000 teen girls (age 15-19) (The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, 2016)”. The reason for this is unclear, however, the majority of teens say they used condoms for birth control (The National Campaign, 2016). There has also been an initiative in schools to teach children, starting in 4th grade, about growth and development and sex.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.