Short Answer Questions:
Please answer the following questions in a few
sentences. You do NOT need to write
multiple paragraphs. Feel free to type
your answers or submit written answers on additional sheets of paper.
Describe an example, other than one
from the book, of proximate cause and how it would be used in a negligence
resident of Wisconsin sues Dennis a resident of Illinois for breach of
contract and is seeking $250,000 in damages. Dennis thinks all Wisconsin people are
stupid so he would prefer to try the case in Federal Court. Can he do so and, if so, how?
do courts create quasi-contracts?
is the difference between a patent and a copyright?
Please answer the
following questions fully. It does not
need to be pages upon pages, but you must cover all the elements for each
topic. Feel free to type or submit
written answers on additional sheets of paper.
John owns a UWM Brew
Pub. Business has been slow because a
competitor opened up down the street and they have better food and drink
specials. Instead of trying to compete,
John wants out of the bar business. He
is at a party with a number of friends and says “I hate the bar business, I
might sell if I could get anything over $250,000 for my bar or something
decent.” Ryan hears it and says “I
accept.” The next morning Ryan calls John
to ask when he can drop off his check for $250,000 and pick up the keys to the
UWM Brew Pub. John tells Ryan he’s not
selling so Ryan sues. Who wins and why? What defenses does John have and what
arguments would Ryan need to make to prevail?
Holly owns Holly’s
Health Studio a gym that offers many types of fitness classes. One class that is offered is group
weightlifting. One day the 9am class
consists of 20 people and is very crowded.
Immediately after the 9am class leaves the 10am class comes in. Between the number of people in the 9am and
the fact that it is 102 degrees outside the floor in the studio is full of
water puddles of sweat. During the 10am
class Billy slips on a puddle of sweat and falls into Susan who is his workout
partner for that exercise. Billy
twisted his ankle and Susan broke her arm when she tried to catch herself
during the fall. Who can Billy sue and
why? Who can Susan sue and why? What defenses exist for anyone you said could
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.