Current events are intended to tie in current life events to what we are learning in class. Therefore, we will break it up into three different sections. Each current event is due any time before that section. These will be posted on the discussion board. Each current event needs to include works cited for the source so if needed, this enables us to look up the source. You can use any reliable source from the internet, magazines, news broadcast, or newspaper. You may want to research your facts on current events as well. You only need one source as that is the article you are reporting on.In order to see the rubric, select the three dot’s on the upper right hand corner, and choose show rubric.1st Current Event: Current event due no later than June 23rd.Topics: Accessing health and wellness, psychological health, stress, Violence, Injury, Relationships, reproductive choices,
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.