ABOUT THE ROLE:
The project officer role is responsible for the interface between primary care providers and Mercy Health. This role will have significant stakeholder engagement and partnership management internally and externally. Primary responsibilities include communications, building relationships, quality improvement opportunities and the advocacy and promotion of Mercy Health Services.
1. Completed MBBS (bachelor of medicine bachelor of surgery)
2. completed 1 year of internship in medicine, surgery, gynaecology & obstetrics
3. worked 1 year as a full time medical officer in department of Urology
4. now persuing my MPH (3rd semester ongoing) from one of Australian University
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.