Consider applying the simple electronic polarizability and Clasius-Mossotti equations to diamond.Neglecting losses,αω ω ee oZem=−2( 2 2 )and εε ε ω ωrr o e oNZem−=−12 32( 2 2 )Dispersion in diamondFor diamond we can take Z = 4 (valence electrons only as these are the most responsive),N = 1.8 × 1029 atoms m-3, εr(DC) = 5.7. Find ωo and then find the refractive index at λ = 0.5 μm and5 μm.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.