For this assignment you will be writing an narration paper. Your topic
will be one of the three topics on the handout I gave out in class (a
copy of the handout is attached to this assignment). The essay will be
2-5 pages in length, depending on which topic you choose. It must be
typed, double spaced, with an easy to read font, using 12 point typeDirections:
Choose 1 of the following 3 topics and write a complete essay, on a separate
piece of paper, using Narration as your main pattern of development. Be sure that it is a complete essay.
Your younger brother,
sister, relative, or neighborhood friend can’t wait to be your age. Write an essay in which you narrate a
dramatic story that shows the young person that your age isn’t as wonderful as
he or she thinks. Be sure to select a
story that the person can understand and appreciate.
for a particular organization (for example, the Red Cross, SPCA, Big
Brothers/Big Sisters), you are sending a newsletter to contributors. Support your cause by telling a story of a
time when your organization made all the difference – the blood donation that
saved a life, the animal that was rescued from abuse, and so on.
A customer has
written a letter to you (or your boss) telling about a bad experience that he
or she had with someone in your workplace.
On the basis of that single experience, the customer now regards your
company and its employees with great suspicion.
It is your responsibility to respond to this complaint. Write a letter (in the form of an essay) to
the customer balancing his or her negative picture by narrating a story that
shows the “flip side” of your company and its employees.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.