CIT130: Homework3Problem 3B (50 points + 5 bonus)Implement a program that inputs two integers, m and n, and draws m2 squares, each of the sizen × n, arranged in an m × m table. That is, it draws a table with m rows and m columns, eachelement of which is an n × n square. For example, if the input integers are 4 and 6, it draws 16squares, each of the size 6 × 6, arranged in a 4 × 4 table. The perimeter of each square iscomposed of the symbol “*” (asterisk), and the space inside is filled with the symbol “o” (lowercaseletter o).Input and output: Your program should prompt the user to enter two integers, m and n, between2 and 8, and draw m2 squares, each of the size n × n.Example:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.