Choose 1 country that the organization you’ve been working on in this course could consider expanding into. (Caterpillar) Read the selected article from the University Library.ReadBurkus, D. (2012). Essay: Developing Global Leadership: A review of barriers and adjustments for international expansion. International Management Review, 8(2), 83–84.Analyze that potential international market by considering the 4 aspects of the Diamond of National Advantage: industry rivalry, demand conditions, related and supporting industries, and factor endowmentsAnalyze the forces (in the home market and international market) that will help the organization succeed with its expansion, and the forces that may act as barriers to that expansion. Refer to your analysis of strengths and weaknesses completed in Week 1, the Porter’s Five Forces worksheet from Week 3, and your analysis of the Diamond of National Advantage. Evaluate the 4 adjustments leaders must make when expanding internationally (Burkus, 2012). Recommend 1 specific leadership action for each adjustment, such as developing a global mindset, developing sensitivity to cultural differences, decentralizing, deciding on the level of involvement, etc.Recommend whether the organization should expand into the chosen country and explain your rationale. Create a PowerPoint presentation to present your analysis and recommendation. Include the following sections in your presentation: A cover slideAn agendaIdentification of the country you have chosen (1 slide, with brief speaker’s notes)1 slide for analysis of each of the elements of the Diamond of National Advantage (4 slides, with speaker’s notes)A summary of analysis of the forces that will help the organization succeed in the new country (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)A summary of analysis of the forces that will hinder the organization’s success in the new country (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)Leadership actions required to make the 4 adjustments identified by Burkus (2012)A recommendation and rationale (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)A conclusionReferencesSupport your Statements: Include citations in the speakers notes. Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines. Submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.