Competency StatementAs an educator, it’s extremely worthwhile to reflect upon your teaching methods. This sort of reflection often helps you to recognize teaching practices that are working well and those which might need improvement.Reflection is so valuable that the CDA requires candidates to create six formal reflections about their own teaching practices as they relate to specific Competency Goals.For this assignment, please review the Goal below and create your individual Reflective Statement of Competence.Competency Goal/Standard V:To ensure a well-run, purposeful program that is responsive to participant needs.Objectively observes and records information about children’s behaviors and learning.Begin your Reflective Statement about this Competency Standard with a paragraph describing how your teaching practices meet this Standard.If you are NOT currently in a child care setting or directly working with children, visualize and explain what you would do and how you would meet these standards if you were a teacher or caregiver.Write at least one paragraph that describes how you have used or would use the observation tool/form you included in the Resource Collection (RC-V). Why are observation and documentation important parts of program management? How would you ensure that you are accurately/objectively observing and tracking each child’s developmental and learning progress?500 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.