Calculate the Implied Volatility Using Newton Raphson Algorithm.For this question, please what is wrong with this code?:def newtonRap(cp, price, s, k, t, rf): v = sqrt(2*pi/t)*price/s print “initial volatility: “,v for i in range(1, 100): d1 = (log(s/k)+(rf+0.5*pow(v,2))*t)/(v*sqrt(t)) d2 = d1 – v*sqrt(t) vega = s*norm.pdf(d1)*sqrt(t) price0 = cp*s*norm.cdf(cp*d1) – cp*k*exp(-rf*t)*norm.cdf(cp*d2) v = v – (price0 – price)/vega print “price, vega, volatilityn”,(price0, vega, v) if abs(price0 – price) < 1e-25 : break return v
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.