Bibliography Assignment(Skills: Communication, Critical Thinking, Research, & Personal Responsibility) Because we have read a folk tale, I would like you to continue your research on that subject. After finding the required articles and biography, I want you to create an annotated bibliography. Each source will have a citation title, a following sentence with the main idea of the entire story/article and three more sentences of key points from the story/article. I will provide a sample bibliography as a guide. Remember, a bibliography is a discussion of key points written in 3rd person – no personal commentary from you. Further, it is not an essay. Also, you never use quotations.Bibliography Requirements:4 citation titlesEach annotation starts with a sentence of the main idea for the whole article/story.Each annotation has 3 following sentences of key points in 3rd person (no quoting for a total of 4 complete sentences in each annotation)All sources must come for Collin’s library databases or our Canvas shellBibliography must be in MLA style (Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced) It also requires the hanging indent format and the citations must appear in alphabetic order.NB; Entries that are required: (1. Author’s biography; 2. Folk tale; 3. Article on folklore; 4. One piece of Tale/author criticism) NOT in this order. You still set up the bibliographic citations in alphabetic order.
Bibliography Assignment (Skills: Communication, Critical Thinking, Research, & Personal Responsibility) Because we have read a folk tale, I would like you to continue your research on
Work cited Cutler , Gillian. “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Book).” Booklist, vol. 99, no 9/10, Jan. 2003, p. 894. EBSCOhost, https://search-ebscohost- com.library.collin.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=lfh&AN=9215588&site=ehost -live. Grimm, Jacob, and Wilhelm Grimm. “The Twelve Brothers.” Household Tales by Brothers Grimm, Jan. 1906, pp. 23–26. EBSCOhost, https://search-ebscohost- com.library.collin.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=lfh&AN=34343501&site=ehost-live. Steel, Flora Annie. “Molly Whuppie and the Double-Faced Giant.” English Fairy Tales, Macmilla & Company, 1818, pp. 132–36. EBSCOhost, https://search-ebscohost- com.library.collin.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=lfh&AN=22488052&site=ehos t-live. Vredenburg E. Little Red Riding Hood. In: My Book of Favorite Fairy Tales. Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation; 2006:18-21. Accessed June 29, 2022. https://search- ebscohostcom.library.collin.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=lfh&AN=22466527 &site=ehos t-live
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.