Below is the course syllabus, need to write a reflection of at least 600 words (or 2 pages double spaced) in APA6 format and scholarly references, about how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment.(software developer) If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. Course Syllabus Description:This course covers theory, development and impacts of national and international policy on IT. It explores how frequent shifts in public policy require IT businesses to adjust rapidly to adhere to regulations. Students will develop sophisticated strategies to be able to adapt to the changing environment including new technologies, global transfer and analysis.Course Objectives/Learner Outcomes:Upon completion of this course, the student will:Develop an understanding of public policy and how it impacts IT from a business and development standpoint. Demonstrate the ability to perform analyses related to trade policy, standards, domestic and international regulatory policy, and the impacts of changes in policy on the IT structure of a business. Describe an example of: (1) a public policy that had a positive impact on IT, and (2) a public policy that had a negative impact on IT. Discuss the current trends in the global IT arena ranging from technology, hardware, policy, software, and available services including out-sourcing. Define the activities and tools required to develop a sophisticated national and international strategy for IT. List and describe available tools to assist business organizations in the development of a competitive strategy. Understand how international and developing markets play an ever-changing role in IT; and integrate that understanding into an existing strategy to develop reasonable estimates of the effect of new products, services and vendors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.