ASSIGNMENT Fundamentals of Marketing – SOB2112 This is the information for the term project in this course. This assignment will be due on 29 June, 2022 For this assignment, you will be discussing the global marketplace. Start by identifying an international company. What do they do? How many countries are they in? What are their mission and vision? What are their international goals and objectives? This can be any company that operates in two or more countries throughout the world. However, the bigger the company the more likely you are to find the necessary information. Describe the history of this company’s expansion into the global market. How did the company begin? What was the first country they expanded to and why? Did they experience difficulties entering the global market? Next, describe the forces that influence any companies ability to expand into a global market. These can be political, economic, social, or technological factors. Provide at least two examples from each category. Finally, explain how a company expanding into the international market can influence the global economy. Your paper must include: A title page, table of contents, Introduction, main body, Conclusion and reference page formatted according to APA At least two citations per page. A minimum of three outside references At least 8 pages of content formatted according to APA. STUDENT STUDY BOOK: Marketing: An Introduction, Eleventh Edition by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler. Published by Prentice Hall. Copy right 2013 by Pearson Education (to be cited as one of the references).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.