Assignment ContentWhen getting started with the career search process, it is first important to understand the types of careers that are a good match for you. When determining these types of careers, you must explore your values, interests, personality traits, and skills. Once you have this information, you can explore career options and create a goal plan for obtaining that career. This assignment will take you through the process of self-assessment and goal planning and will form the basis for future assignments in the course.Review Ch. 2 of Career Directions for tools related to self-assessments.Complete a self-assessment on your own, to determine traits related to a career path that may be a good fit.Complete a job search for careers related to supporting individuals involved with the correctional system that match the results of your self-assessment.Identify a career that closely matches your personal values, interests, personality traits, and skill set. You will reference this career for future assignments in this course, as well.Write a 350- to 525-word career plan, including the following:Briefly describe the career you have chosen.Explain how this career fits with your values, interests, personality traits, and skill set.Describe 2 to 3 areas related to skills in which you would like to improve in order to enhance your success in this career.Create 2 to 3 goals for preparing for this career path, considering the types of goals presented in Ch. 3 of Career Directions.Briefly describe how you plan on meeting these goals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.