Assignment ContentThe project sponsors of the U.S. Student Aid Data project want you to participate in the project debrief meeting. You are to provide information around the methodology and practices you used to develop the database and the reporting tools used to answer the project questions.Refer to the U.S. Student Aid Data assignments you completed throughout this course to prepare your debrief report. Previous assignments may need to be revised with instructor feedback.Document the following for the project sponsors:An explanation of the schema selected to develop the database, including:A summary of any schema discrepancies you found and how you resolved themThe process and considerations you used to select the best schema for the databaseThe strategy you used to optimize and incorporate best practices into the SQL used to develop the databases, including strengths and weaknesses of the techniques you usedThe strategy used to transform from one schema to anotherThe challenges encountered while preparing the data for analysisThe strategy used to clean the dataThe tools you selected for integrating various database elements, including the strengths and weaknesses of these toolsScreenshots, diagrams, and other images as needed to support your summaryPractices you will replicate or avoid in similar projects based on your experiences with this projectPresent your summary as either:A 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notesA 3- to 4-page Microsoft® Word documentSubmit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.