Assignment ContentThe fields of corrections and human services have evolved to intersect with one another in order to assist in the rehabilitation of individuals involved with the correctional system. Using evidence-based practices has helped in the rehabilitation and treatment of these individuals. In this assignment, you will explore these evidence-based practices to enhance your knowledge of how your chosen career will utilize these practices. My chosen career is probation officer or corrections officerWrite a 350- to 700-word paper on evidence-based practices and emerging trends in the intersection between the corrections and human services fields, and how these trends affect employment opportunities. Include the following:Describe how careers related to supporting individuals involved with the correctional system have evolved over time.Describe how the fields of human services and corrections intersect.Identify evidence-based practices for working with individuals involved in the correctional system.Explain how knowledge of these practices will assist you in obtaining the career you chose in Week 1.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.