Assignment ContentImagine you work as a case manager at a probation facility. You are training a new case manager on the relationship between sentencing and rehabilitation and how human services plays a role in rehabilitation of justice-involved individuals.Create an 11- to 18-slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes for your trainee. Address the following in your presentation:(1 slide) Introduce the topic.(2–3 slides) Describe the sentencing process:How does the sentencing process make it easier for a justice-involved individual to identify their need for rehabilitation?Using examples, how can sentencing persuade individuals into rehabilitation?(2–3 slides) Explain what sentencing rehabilitation is.Why should sentencing be a part of the rehabilitation process?(1–2 slides) Discuss the role of a case manager in the sentencing process and how case managers should refer individuals to rehabilitation or other services when it is needed.(1–2 slides) Discuss the role of the probation manager in the sentencing process.What is a pre-sentencing report? Who gets it? How is it used?(1–2 slides) Explain sentencing’s role in the entire justice process.(2–4 slides) Describe 2 evidence-based research studies on a sentencing program or innovative process that supports 1 of the following 4 principles (make sure to define and explain the principle, too):ProportionalityEquityIndividualizationParsimony(1 slide) Include a slide for resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.