results attachedMGT5650.E1 Contemporary Management Issues
Dr. Carol A. McGuffin
Personality Self-Assessment (10%)
Self-Assessment exercises can be used as an opportunity to evaluate your own management and communication skills. The point of these exercises is to challenge you to think about how you can improve these skills.
You will receive an email during the first week of class that will have the link to the MBTI. Please take the self-assessment personality quiz. Once you receive your results you can look up your personality types on the QEP website.
Write a summary, covering the following points:
· Analyze your learning style as well as your MBTI type.
· Do you think the assessment is correct?
· Why is personality type important in the workplace?
· As a manager, what skills are needed to manage various personality types in the workplace?
· How does your personality type affect your management and communication skills?
All assignments must be typed and reflective of graduate work.
1. This is an individual assignment and as such, you must not give help or receive help from another student or individual.
2. This assignment must be submitted via the Moodle Portal and is generally 4-6 pages in length.
REQUIRED: PLEASE INCLUDE A PDF OF YOUR RESULTS. This does not count as part of your overall page count.
3. Each time you turn in your assignment, please include the following information.
1. Assignment number and title.
2. Student’s name.
3. Course: MGT5650.E1MBTI® Interpretive Report
MBTI ® Interpretive Report, College Edition Copyright 1988, 1998, 2005, 2010 by Peter B. Myers and Katharine D. Myers. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI, Introduction to Type, the MBTI logo, and The Myers-Briggs Company logo are
trademarks or registered trademarks of The Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.
+1 800 624 1765 | www.themyersbriggs.com
April 4, 2022
MBTI® Interpretive Report
AJAY MOKTAN / ISFP / Page 2
This report presents information to help you make use of your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI®) results.
The research-based Myers-Briggs® assessment identifies sixteen different personality types that can be used to
describe people. Learning about these types will help you better understand yourself and others and improve the
interactions in your daily life.
Based on your responses to the MBTI assessment,
your personality type is
INTROVERSION SENSING FEELING PERCEIVING
Based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung, the MBTI assessment was developed with great care by Isabel
Briggs Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs, who spent years observing human behavior. Their ideas help explain
why people are interested in different things, like different kinds of work, and sometimes find it hard to
understand each other—all due to differences in how they take in information and make decisions about it.
Your Interpretive Report will show how your personality type is distinct from other types and how it influences
the way you communicate, learn, and work with other people.
This tool has been used for more than 75 years with students around the world to help them
• Choose classes, majors, and careers that match their interests and personality
• Understand different ways to study and learn more effectively and successfully
• Improve communication and teamwork as they gain awareness of the personality differences
they see in others
• Manage the stress they may experience as a result of their studies or their relationships
MBTI® Interpretive Report
AJAY MOKTAN / ISFP / Page 3
YOUR PREFERENCES AND PERSONALITY TYPE
Your personality type is made up of your preferences in four separate categories that together describe how
you typically go about noticing and thinking about things and interacting with people and the world. When you
completed the assessment, you made choices that reflected your preference in each of the four categories.
THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF PERSONALITY TYPE
Where you focus your attention
The way you take in information
The way you make decisions
How you deal with the world
Everyone uses all of these preference
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.